Things I'd like to tell my younger self

September 01, 2020

Of all the things I've learned while growing up, love, dating and heartbreaks have changed me quite a bit. And now that I have a better idea of all the three things in my late 20s, I'd like to give my younger self some lessons to remember. For all I know, my personal experiences could help other young people out there who are struggling with love, dating and heartbreaks.

Of all the things I've learned while growing up, love, dating and heartbreaks have changed me quite a bit. And now that I have a better idea of all the three things in my late 20s, I'd like to give my younger self some lessons to remember. For all I know, my personal experiences could help other young people out there who are struggling with love, dating and heartbreaks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images